I’d like to say a huge thank you to UNBREAKABLEYETFRAGILE ( you can read & follow her blog HERE) for nominating me for the Liebster Award especially as I’m not a very experience blogger. I really appreciate it. In the rules for the 2018 nominations there is a part where I’m asked to say why I’m passionate about blogging.
- One of the reasons is that I can not only practise writing, which is great, but I’m also thinking more about ideas, facts and information related to topics such as personal growth and happiness which are worth spreading. This means that my brain (and its 2,500-3,300 thoughts an hour – same as for any other human being) is not only occupied with everyday work, responsibilities and to-do lists but also thinks more frequently about important, meaningful stuff.
- I’ve discovered that the blogging community is a very interesting place (especially compared to Instagram, for example, where many comments are very superficial). Here people tend to get into more in-depth conversations.
In the rules for the Liebster Awards for 2018 bloggers are being asked to write 10 random things about themselves. Oh boy, that’s a challenge. Haha 😉 I like challenges though, so here we go:
- I’m Polish and married to a Brazilian for over a decade.
- I work as a senior administrator.
- I enjoy reading interesting facts or watching documentaries about nutrition & fitness, and their impact on our brain.
- I’m extremely afraid of spiders and bees (especially if I find any in my house; especially if I’m at home on my own!). I mean, extremely.
- I try to get up around 5:30am every day to have around 2 hours for my creative work.
- I enjoy travelling on trains and buses because that’s Me Time when I can read more.
- I don’t believe in talent. I’m a big believer that ANYONE can, for example, learn a foreign language.
- I speak Polish, English and Portuguese fluently and can communicate more or less in Spanish, Czech and Slovakian. I tried to learn German and Chinese but I had to stop those language classes.
- I practised ju-jitsu for a year. I love martial arts.
- I’’ve been interested in positive psychology for around 17 years.
Now… these are a few questions from Unbreakableyetfragile for me to answer, so let’s go…! 😉
- What is the purpose of your blog?
I’ve been learning and reading about personal development and positive psychology for around 17 years and I’ve realised that I haven’t really used my knowledge in practice much so I decided to share some interesting findings, tips, and techniques here with others.
- How in touch are you with your surroundings?
If you mean the human world – I feel very much connected. If you mean nature – it could be better (English weather isn’t very helpful in this though).
- What state doyou reside in?
I live in the UK.
- What is your favorite season?
Probably spring but I find some positive aspects in all of them!
- What movie is your all-time favorite?
Hmm … I don’t watch many movies. I’m not sure about a favourite one. Maybe Beautiful Mind…? Currently I like comedies a lot because that’s what helps me relax the best.
- Which color is your favorite?
Right now… purple (and yellow!) I guess. 😉
- How often do you read books?
I try to read every day. I’ve recently noticed that I think too much about what I’m reading while I’m reading… Looking at my reading lists and books on my shelves… I feel I should read a lot faster!
- Do you have children?
Yes, a 4-year-old daughter and I’m 8 months pregnant now.
- Are you left-handed or right-handed?
- What are your life goals?
To continue lifelong learning & personal growth.
I’d like to nominate a few bloggers who put effort into their posts and who inspire me to write with their great blogs, and these are:
- Carol Browne (https://authorcarolbrowne.wordpress.com/ )
- Philip Ruskins (https://thafriend.com/ )
- Positively Alissa (https://fightmsdaily.com/ )
- Omobolanle Adeniran https://beeade.wordpress.com/
- Theed (https://theeditorsjournal.wordpress.com/ )
Nominees! Please read the bit below re: the rules + questions from me which you need to answer in one of your blog posts.
Each of the nominated bloggers needs to read about the award HERE and write a post about their nomination where they answer my questions (please see them below) as well as create other questions that they give to their nominees. The rules for the nominees are in the post below.
My questions are:
- If you could be anyone, pick any career, what would that be and why.
- If you were a powerful politician who could make one important decision & change for your country– what would that be?
- If you were your own parent what would you do differently while bringing yourself up?
- Describe yourself in only one word.
- How are you getting on with pursuing your goals and dreams this year?
- Why do you think so many people out there are discouraged from studying and don’t do anything or much at all for their personal development?
- You won $20,000,000. What will you do with this money?
- If you could meet anyone from any century and have a long conversation with them who would that be and why?
- Is there one dream/goal that you always wanted to do in your life but you didn’t because of fear (e.g. fear of failure/criticism/ lack of confidence)?
- How happy are you in general on a scale from 1 to 10?
A bit for nominees now – the rules are below (and also here: https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/ ) . Good luck nominees! 🙂